Title 1 contains:
- US Navy NATOPS Flight Manual for the C-130F/KC-130F, NAVAIR 01-75GAA-1 dated 1-8-95 revised to 1-2-98, with approx 774 pages.
- US Navy NATOPS Flight Manual for the KC-130R, NAVAIR 01-75GAG-1 dated 1-8-95 revised to 1-2-98, with approx 800 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Hercules C.Mk.1 and C.MK.3, AP 101B-0701-15 dated Aug 1967 (at AL19), with approx 329 pages.
- RAF Operating Data Manual for the Hercules C.Mk.1, W.Mk.2 and C.Mk.3, AP 101B-0701/2/3-16, 3rd Edition dated March 1983, with approx 203 pages.
- USCG Flight Manual for the C-130 series (HC-130H), CGTO 1C-130H-1 dated 15-12-00 revised to 1-7-01, with approx 913 pages.
Title 3 contains:
- USAF/CG Flight Manual for the C-130B and SC-130B, T.O. 1C-130B-1 dated 31-12-62, with approx 623 pages.
- USAF Flight Manual for the AC-130H, T.O. 1C-130(A)H-1 dated 29-2-80 revised to 24-10-80, with approx 827 pages.
Title 4 contains:
- US Navy NATOPS Flight Manual for the EC-130G/Q, NAVAIR 01-75GAE-1 dated 1-10-75, with approx 904 pages.
- US Navy NATOPS Flight Manual for the C-130T/KC-130T and KC-130T-30, NAVAIR 01-75GAH-1 dated 15-2-97 revised to 1-2-98, with approx 913 pages.
Title 5 contains:
- USAF Flight Manual for the C-130A, T.O. 1C-130A-1 dated 1-4-58, with approx 516 pages.
- USAF Flight Manual for the C-130J and CC-130J, TO 1C-130J-1 dated 1-4-02 with approx 918 pages.