Title 1 contains:
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Shackleton M.R.Mk.1, AP 4267A-PN 2nd Edition dated Nov 1959 with approx 117 pages.
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Shackleton M.R.Mk.2, AP 4267B-PN undated but revised to July 1963 with approx 153 pages.
- RAF Operating Data Manual for the Shackleton M.R.Mk.2, AP 4267B-OD at AL.14 dated May 1966 with approx 58 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Shackleton Mk.2 (Phase 3), AP 101B-1702-1502 dated Apr 1967 with approx 168 pages.
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Shackleton Mk.3 (Phase 3), AP 101B-1703-15 dated Oct 1965 with approx 178 pages.
- Manufacturer’s brochure for the Shackleton M.R.3, brochure SB.12 Issue 2 dated Apr 1956, approx 62 pages. Originally classified SECRET, this presents design studies on the development of the tricycle engined Mk.3 variant.
Title 3 contains:
- RAF Aircrew Manual for the Shackleton AEW.2, AP 101B-1702-15 (Advance Issue) dated Jan 1972 with approx 258 pages.
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Shackleton T.Mk.4, AP 4267D-PN 2nd Edition dated Feb 1962 with approx 135 pages.