Title 1 contains:
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Vulcan B.1A (the B1 with additional ECM equipment), AP 4505C-PN dated Oct 61, with approx 210 pages.
- RAF Flight Reference Cards for the Vulcan B.1A, AP 4505C-FRC, 3rd Issue dated August 1966 with approx 90 pages.
- Manufacturer’s Operating Data Manual for the Vulcan B.Mk.1 with Olympus 101 engines, dated June 1956 with approx 90 pages. Originally classified Secret.
Title 2 contains:
- RAF Aircrew Manual for the Vulcan B.2, AP 101B-1902-15, 2nd Edition dated Apr 70, approx 200 pages.
- RAF Operating Data Manual for the Vulcan B.2, AP 101B-1902-16 at AL30 dated June 1971, with approx 308 pages.
- Interesting manufacturer’s report titled “Vulcan B.Mk.2 – Summary of Development Proposals” dated Oct 1957 with approx 49 pages.
Title 3 contains:
- RAF Aircraft Servicing Manual for the Vulcan B.1 and B.1A, AP 101B-1901-1A, Volume 1 (Sections 1 to 4) at AL133 dated May 67, with approx. 730 pages.
- RAF Aircraft Servicing Manual for the Vulcan B.1 and B.1A, AP 101B-1901-1B, Volume 2 (Section 5 Ch 1 – Electrical System) at AL71 dated May 67, with approx. 74 pages.
- RAF Aircraft Servicing Manual for the Vulcan B.1 and B.1A, AP 101B-1901-1C, Volume 3 (Section 5 Ch 2 to Section 7) at AL57 dated May 67, with approx. 326 pages.