Title 1 contains:
- Pilot’s Flight Operating Instructions for the AT-11 and SNB-1, AN 01-90KC-1 dated 25-7-44 revised to 2-1-46, with approx 51 pages.
- Handbook of Operation and Flight Instructions for the C-45, T.O. No 01-90CB-1 dated 20-6-40, with approx 25 pages.
- Pilot’s Flight Operating Instructions for the T-7 & 7C and SNB-2 & 3, AN 01-90KA-1 dated 25-5-44 revised to 26-10-48, with approx 50 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- Pilot’s Flight Operating Instructions for the UC-45B and JRB-3, British Model Expeditor I, AN 01-90CD-1 dated 30-5-44, with approx 46 pages.
- USAF Flight Handbook for the C-45G, TC-45G, C-45H, T.O. 1-C45H-1 dated 15-8-57, with approx 171 pages.
- RCAF Pilot’s Flight Operating Instructions for the Expeditor 3, EO 05-45B-1 dated 1-7-51 revised to 1-10-53, with approx 69 pages.
Title 3 contains:
- US Navy NATOPS Flight Manual for the UC-45J and RC-45J, NAVAIR 01-90CE-1 dated 15-11-67, with approx 132 pages.
- US Navy Erection and Maintenance Instructions for the model JRB-2 dated 1942, with approx 213 pages.
- Manufacturer’s Flight Handbook for the Beechcraft “Super 18”, (E18S) dated 1-6-56, with approx 87 pages.
Title 4 contains:
- CAA Approved Operating Limitations for the Beechcraft Model D18S dated 9-2-48, with approx 53 pages. This is a companion manual to the manual listed below.
- Manufacturer’s Maintenance Manual for the Beechcraft Models D18S and D18C dated 15-9-47, with approx 93 pages.
- Manufacturer’s Parts Catalog for the Beechcraft Model D18, publication 404-180151 dated Sept 1949 revised to 28-9-62 with approx 288 pages.