Title 1 contains:
- USAAF Handbook of Operation and Flight Instructions for the YP-39 and P-39C, Tech Order No 01-110FA-1 dated 15-2-41 revised to 10-3-42, with approx 28 pages.
- USAAF Pilots Handbook of Flight Operating Instructions for the P-39D-1 P-39D-2, Tech Order No 01-110FE-1 dated 10-11-42, with approx 40 pages.
- Pilots handbook for the Bell XFL-1, undated with approx 41 pages (scanned from a copy).
Title 2 contains:
- USAAF Pilots Handbook of Flight Operating Instructions for the P-39K-1 P-39L-1, Tech Order No 01-110FG-1 dated 20-12-42, with approx 35 pages.
- USAAF Pilot’s Flight Operating Instructions for the Bell P-39Q-1 -5 -10 -15 -20 -21, AN 01-110FN-1 dated 20-3-44 with approx 62 pages.
- Allison (V-1710) Pilot’s Notes, 1st Edition dated 31-3-42, with approx 20 pages.
Title 3 contains:
- RAF Descriptive and Servicing Handbook, AP 2064A Volume One, (which includes the Pilot’s Notes) for the Airacobra I, dated June 1941 with approx 347 pages.
- Bell Pilot’s Handbook for the P-39 (covers the P-39, P-39C, P-39D, P-39F), with approx 32 pages.
- USAAF Memorandum Report “Measurement of the Flying Qualities of the P-39D AF 41-28378”. Undated with approx 85 pages (scanned from a copy).