Title 1 contains:
- US Navy Flight Handbook for the F8U-1, NAVAER 01-45HHA-1 dated 1-9-58 revised to 15-2-59, with approx 164 pages.
- US Navy Flight Handbook for the F8U-2, NAVAER 01-45HHC-1 dated 1-11-58 revised to 15-2-59, with approx 146 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- US Navy Flight Handbook for the F8U-1P, NAVAER 01-45HHB-1 dated 15-9-58 revised to 15-2-59, with approx 170 pages.
- US Navy NATOPS Flight Manual for the F-8H (re-built F-8D) and F-8J (re-built F-8E), NAVAIR 01-45HHE-1 dated 1-5-74, with approx 697 pages.
Title 3 contains:
- US Navy NATOPS Flight Manual for the F-8E(FN), FN 01-45HHD-1 dated 1-8-64 revised to 1-1-71, with approx 289 pages. This is the manual used by the French Aeronavale.
- Chance Vought Manufacturers “Flight Guide for Navy Model F8U-3 Bu No 147085, Report E8R-11546 dated 14-11-58, with approx 160 pages. This report was originally classified Confidential.