Title 1 contains:
- “The book of the C.19 Autogiro – The principle of operation described, together with notes on running and maintenance”, by C.J. Sanders (Chief Designer at Cierva) and A.H. Rawson (Chief Test Pilot at Cierva), published in 1930 with approx. 112 pages.
- Cierva brochure on the autogiro, dated 1930 with approx. 28 pages. (Published by Pitcairn-Cierva Co, the distributor in the USA.)
- NACA Aircraft Circular No 120 – The Cierva Autogiro Mk III (C.19 Mk IIa), dated June 1930 with approx. 11 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- “The Autigiro and How to Fly it” (includes construction and maintenance notes – covers the C.30 Direct Control Autogiro), by Reginald Brie (General Manager and Chief Pilot of Cierva Autogiro Co), Revised Second Edition published 1934 with approx. 116 pages.
- Avro Brochure on the C.30 autogiro, undated but probably early 1930’s with 2 pages. (Avro manufactured the aircraft under licence for Cierva.)
- NACA Aircraft Circular No 196 – The Cierva C.30 Direct Control Autogiro, dated Sept 1934 with approx. 12 pages.