Title 1 contains:
- US Navy Pilot’s handbook for the PBY-5, Navaer 01-5SE-1 dated 1-5-44, with approx 39 pages.
- US Navy Pilot’s Handbook for the PBY-6A. AN 01-5MC-1 dated 15-2-46 revised 15-10-48, with approx 116 pages.
- Interesting brochure produced by Southern Aircraft Corp of Ontario, California, covering the Landseaire, a luxury executive conversion of the PBY-5. Undated but probably early 1950’s with approx 20 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- US Navy Pilot’s handbook for the PBN-1, Navaer 01-200UA-1 dated 1-6-45, with approx 138 pages.
- RCAF Pilot’s Operating Instructions for the Canso 2F and 2SR, EO 05-60A-1 dated 15-5-53 with approx 55 pages.
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Catalina I, IB, II and IV, AP2036A,B,D-PN, 2nd Edition dated November 1943 with approx 56 pages.