Title 1 contains:
- US Navy Flight Handbook for the R4Y-1 and R4Y-1Z, NAVAER 01-5MRB-501, dated 15 Dec 57, with approx 290 pages. (The “Z” indicates a VIP transport, applied to a single example. These variants were later re-designated C-131F and VC-131F)
- USAF Handbook of Flight Operating Instructions for the T-29A, AN 01-5TAA-1 dated 1-1-50 with approx 108 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- USAF Utility Flight Handbook for the C-131B, T.O. 1C-131B-1 dated 30 Nov 1954 revised to 1 April 1955, with approx 167 pages.
- USAF Flight Handbook for the T-29C, T.O. 1T-29C-1 dated 30 Aug 1955, with approx 280 pages.
Title 3 contains:
- Manufacturer’s Flight Manual for the CV240 Convairliner dated 1 Dec 1948 with approx 143 pages.
- Pilot’s Handbook for the Convair 540, the designation of the CV440 when fitted with Napier Eland turboprop engines. Produced by the engine manufacturer, reference LTP.100/4 dated April 1960, with approx 224 pages.
Title 4 contains:
- Manufacturer’s Pilot’s Handbook for the Convair 340 dated 1 May 1952 with approx 151 pages.
- Manufacturer’s Flight Handbook for the Convair 440 Metropolitan, Report ZM-440-011 dated 15-9-57 revised to 30-10-58 with approx 155 pages.
Title 5 contains:
- USAF Utility Flight Handbook for the YC-131C, T.O. 1C-131(Y)C-1 dated 10 Aug 1955, with approx 160 pages. (Only 2 examples of the YC-131C were produced.)
- Pilot’s Handbook for the CV580, the definitive turboprop variant fitted with Allison turboprop engines. Produced by Allegheny Airlines, one of the major users of the type, revised to 1977 with approx 508 pages.