Title 1 contains:
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Vampire F.1, AP 4099A-PN dated Jan 1947, with approx 35 pages.
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Vampire F3, AP 4099C-PN dated April 1948, with approx 39 pages.
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Vampire FB.5 and FB.9, AP 4099E and G-PN 3rd Edition dated Dec 1955, with approx 69 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Sea Vampire F.20, AP 4269A-PN, dated Oct 1949, with approx 43 pages.
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Sea Vampire T.22, AP 4269C-PN, 1st Edition dated Oct 1953, with approx 55 pages.
- De Havilland manufacturer’s Pilot’s Flight Manual for the Vampire Mks 5,6, 20, 50, 52 publication VMR-1-100.PN dated March 1949, with approx 93 pages.
Title 3 contains:
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Vampire T.11, AP 4099J-PN, 4th Edition dated Jan 1960, with approx 81 pages.
- RAF Flying Instructor’s Handbook for the Vampire T.11, AP 3225B dated Aug 1956 with approx 194 pages.
- RAF Descriptive and Servicing Handbook, AP 4099J Volume One, amended to AL86 dated Jul 1968, with approx. 315 pages.
Title 4 contains:
- RAAF Flight Manual for the Vampire T.35 and T.35A, AAP 953 2nd Edition dated Nov 1960 with approx 206 pages.
- RCAF Pilot’s Operating Instructions for the Vampire 3, EO 05-10A-1 dated 29-1-54 with approx 33 pages.
- Italian Air Force Pilot Manual (Descrizione e Norme di Pilotaggio Velivolo) for the Vampire 5,6,20,50,52, publication C.A.763 dated Aug 1952 with approx 104 pages.
Title 5 contains:
- RNZAF Pilot’s Notes for the Vampire Mk 52, NZAP 4099E-PN, undated with approx 53 pages.
- RNZAF Pilot’s Notes for the Vampire T Mk 55, NZAP 4099J-PN, 1st edition dated 1955 with approx 50 pages.
- RAAF Pilot’s Notes for the Vampire Mk 30, RAAF Publication 839 dated Sept 1950, with approx 45 pages.
Title 6 contains:
- De Havilland manufacturer’s Pilot’s Flight Manual for the Vampire Trainer, publication VPN-2-115 2nd Edition dated March 1957, with approx 115 pages.
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Vampire NF.10, AP4099H-PN dated June 1951 with approx. 35 pages.
- Manufacturer’s brochure for the Vampire Trainer, titled “General Statement” and dated Aug 1955 with approx 46 pages.