Title 1 contains:
- Manufacturers Manual of Instructions for Operation, Maintenance and Rigging of the De Havilland Dragon Six ( Type DH89), publication DH.89 I.M.1, undated but from the late 1930’s, with approx. 24 pages including 17 fold-out drawings.
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Dominie I and CII, AP 1763A & B-PN, dated September 1946, with approx. 20 pages.
- Manufacturers colour brochure for the De Havilland Dragon Rapide, printed 6/37 with approx. 22 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- Manufacturers Care and Maintenance Manual for the De Havilland DH89 Dragon Rapide Mks II and III. 3rd Edition with approx. 153 pages. (This is a complete manual which includes Pilot’s Notes and the Repair Manual.)
- BEA Airlines Pilot’s Manual (titled Operations Manual) for the Dragon Rapide (known as the Islander by BEA), 2nd Edition revised to Jan 1963 with approx. 141 pages.