Title 1 contains:
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Firefly I and NF.II, AP2102A and B-PN dated February 1944 with approx. 35 pages.
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Firefly 4,5,6, AP2102D,F,H-PN 3rd edition dated March 1953 with approx. 71 pages
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Firefly T.7, AP2102K-PN dated March 1953 with approx. 59 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Firefly T.1 and T.2, AP2102E and G-PN dated March 1950 with approx. 52 pages.
- RAF Volume 1 (Servicing and Descriptive Handbook) for the Firefly T.1, AP 2102E (Supplementary to AP2102A Vol 1 – covers the differences between the T.1 and the earlier F.1), revised to May 1950 with approx. 166 pages.
- Manufacturers brochure for the Firefly Trainer, undated but postwar, with 24 pages.
Title 3 contains:
- Manufacturer’s Pilot’s Notes for the Firefly U.9, undated with approx. 61 pages.
- Royal Navy Aircrew Manual for the Firefly Mk 5, AP2102F-AM dated 1993 with approx. 55 pages.