Title 1 contains:
- Handbook of Instructions for the Ford Trimotor produced by the manufacturer dated 1929, approx 120 pages. This example has additional pages inserted to specifically cover the C-4A variant purchased by the USAAF.
- Instruction Book for Wright Whirlwind Five, Seven and Nine engines, 2nd Edition dated October 1929. This covers the three versions of the basic engine, the R540A, R760A and R975A, having five, seven and nine cylinders respectively. Both the R760 and the R975A were used on the Trimotor.
- Unusual small brochure from the 1930’s featuring the Ford Trimotor.Actually produced by the Monarch Food Company to feature its food products which were displayed in a Ford Trimotor named “Independence” during a 1930’s exhibition.
- Manufacturer’s brochure titled “Specification of the Ford tri-motor all-metal monoplane”, dated 1929 with 7 pages.
- Manufacturers brochure titled “The new era of Transportation”, dated 1927 with 32 pages.