Title 1 contains:
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Victor B.Mk.1 and B.Mk.1A. AP 4506A-PN dated May 63, with approx 191 landscape pages.
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Victor B.Mk.2 (Blue Steel). Includes the Victor SR Mk.2. AP 4506B-PN dated Dec 64, with approx 196 landscape pages.
- RAF Operating Data Manual for the Victor B.Mk.1 and 1A, AP 4506A and C-OD, with approx 126 landscape pages.
Title 2 contains:
- Aircraft Servicing Manual for the Victor B.Mk.1 and B.Mk.1A, Four Volumes comprising:
- AP 101B-1103-1A – Covers Chapters 1 to 4 ; Controls and Equipment; Ground handling; Airframe Installation; Power Plant Installations. With approx 859 pages.
- AP 101B-1103-1B – Covers Chapters 5 and 6; Electrical Installations; Instrument Installations. With approx 595 pages.
- AP 101B-1103-1C – Covers Chapters 7 and 8; Radio Installations; Armament Installations. With approx 304 pages.
- AP 101B-1103-1D – Tanker Role, Chapters 9 through 12. Airframe; Electrical; Instruments; Radio. With approx 430 pages.