Title 1 contains:
- Manufacturers Pilot’s Notes for the Hawker Siddeley P.1127 prototypes, serial numbers XP831, XP976 and XP908, H.S.P.-P1127.P.N undated with approx 134 pages.
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Kestrel FGA.Mk.1, AvP 69-PN dated May 1965 with approx 128 pages. (Known as the XV-6 when under US evaluation.)
- RAF Operating Data Manual for the Kestrel FGA.MK.1 at AL2 dated 22-2-66 with approx 91 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- Manufacturers Pilot’s Notes for the Harrier GR.Mk.1, HSA Publication No 25 dated 2-12-71 with approx 196 pages.
- US Navy NATOPS Flight Manual for the AV-8A, NAVAIR 01-AV8A-1 dated 1-1-73, approx 358 pages.