Title 1 contains:
- USAF Flight Manual for the C-140A, C-140B and VC-140B, T.O. !C-140A-1 dated 1-2-70, revised to 15-2-72 with approx. 418 pages.
- Luftwaffe Flight Manual Performance Data manual for the C-140, GAF TO 1C-140-1-1 dated 15-1-80 with approx. 190 pages. (A reprint of the USAF equivalent manual).
- Manufacturer’s brochure for the Jetstar, undated with approx. 32 pages. This is a very early brochure, promoting its entry in the USAF Utility Jet competition. In most of the brochure the aircraft is twin-engined using Bristol Orpheus engines, but details are included of the proposed four engine version.
Title 2 contains:
- TWA Airlines Flight Handbook for the Lockheed Jetstar, dated Aug 1968 with approx. 564 pages.
- Airplane Flight Manual for the JetStar 1329-23A, D, R with Garret TFE 731-3 turbofan engines (STC SA2326SW), produced by Garrett Airesearch, at Rev 19 dated 18-7-1980 with approx. 294 pages.
- Garrett Airesearch produced colour brochure titled “Jetstar Interiors and Avionics”, undated with approx. 13 pages.