Title 1 contains:
- USAAF Pilots Flight Operating Instructions for the AT-18 & AT-18A,Technical Order No 01-75CKA-1 dated 3-3-43 revised to 10-5-43, with approx 34 pages.
- USAAF Erection & Maintenance Instructions for the AT-18 & AT-18A, T.O. No 01-75KA-2 dated 20-8-43 revised to 10-12-43, with approx 424 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Hudson III, AP 1690C-PN dated January 1941 with approx 49 pages.
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Hudson IV & V, AP 1690D and E-PN 2nd edition dated 10/42 with approx 39 pages.
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Hudson VI, AP 1690F-PN dated Apr 43 with approx 28 pages.
Title 3 contains:
- USAAF Pilot’s Flight Operating Instructions for the A-29 and A-29A, Technical Order No 01-75AB-1 dated 20-12-42, revised to 25-4-43 with approx. 89 pages.
- Lockheed Operating Instructions for the “Hudson” undated with approx 88 pages.
- Manufacturer’s brochure for the Model 14 “Convertible Transport-Bomber”, undated with approx 26 pages.