Title 1 contains:
- US Navy Flight Handbook for the P2V-5 and P2V-5F, AN 01-75EDA-1 dated 17-1-55 revised to 15-9-58, with approx 497 pages. This manual was originally classified
“Confidential” and all the information normally included in the Confidential supplement is included in this manual.
- US Navy Flight Handbook for the P2V-6, AN 01-75EAA-1, dated 15-4-54 revised to 15-3-56, with approx 206 pages.
- Rare and unusual Lockheed illustrated brochure titled “Vega Model V-146 (XP2V-1)”, dated 1-1-43 with approx 22 pages. WW2 summary of the XP2V-1 project probably prepared for the Department of Defence.
Title 2 contains:
- US Navy Pilots Handbook for the P2V-3W, AN 01-75EBA-1 dated 1-10-51 revised to 1-3-54, with approx 138 pages. (An AEW version of the P-2.)
- US Navy NATOPS Flight Manual for the SP-2H, Navweps 01-75EEB-1 dated 1-12-65, with approx 586 pages. (The later designation of the P2V-7.)
- Rare and unusual Lockheed illustrated brochure titled “P2V Neptune – Development and Characteristics”, by J.B. Wassall, Lockheed’s Chief Production Development Engineer, undated with approx 46 pages.