Title 1 contains:
- Royal Australian Air Force Flight Manual for the Macchi MB-326H aircraft. AAP 7212.001-1 (originally AAP 1129) as amended to June 1973, with approx 381 pages.
- Manufacturer’s Flight Manual for the MB-326GB as used by the Argentine Navy. P.I. 1T-MB326GB-1 dated 1-7-70 revised to 20-11-71, with approx 282 pages.
- Italian Air Force flight manual (Manuale Di Volo) for the MB326 aircraft (A Model), document CA15.MB326-1 dated 1-1-64 revised to 15-9-66, with 211 pages. In Italian.
Title 2 contains:
- Manufacturer’s Flight Manual for the Macchi MB-326KC aircraft. P.I. 1T-MB326KC-1 dated 10-11-73 revised to 1-9-86, with approx. 190 pages.
- Manufacturer’s Flight Manual for the Macchi MB-326KD and KB aircraft. P.I. 1T-MB326KD-1 dated 20-2-77 revised to 20-3-85, with approx. 173 pages.
- Manufacturer’s Aircrew Weapons Delivery Manual – Basic Information for the MB-326KD, KC, KB, KT, and KZ, P.I. 1A-MB326KD-34-1-1 dated 20-1-81, with approx 249 pages.
- Manufacturer’s brochure for the MB326, undated but probably early 1960’s, with approx. 42 pages.