Title 1 contains:
- USAF Flight Operating Instructions for the F-86A, AN 01-60JLA-1, dated 25-10-51 revised to 25-3-52 with approx 146 pages.
- USAF Flight Handbook for the F-86D, AN 01-60JLC-1, dated 10-1-53 revised to 25-8-53 with approx 204 pages.
- North American publication “F-86A Handling Characteristics Lecture Digest”, Report NO 50-1159 dated 15 Dec 1950 with approx 58 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- USAF Flight Handbook for the F-86E, AN 01-60JLB-1, dated 25-2-53, with approx 202 pages.
- USAF Flight Handbook for the F-86F, T.O. 1F-86F-1, dated 29-3-57 revised to 29-5-59, with approx 428 pages.
- USAF Partial Flight Handbook for the RF-86F-30, T.O. 1F-86(R)F-1, dated 10-5-57 revised to 30-4-58, with approx 24 pages.
Title 3 contains:
- USAF Flight Handbook for the F-86H, T.O. 1F-86H-1, dated 24-2-56, with approx 194 pages.
- USAF Flight Manual for the F-86K, T.O. 1F-86K-1, dated 30-6-58 revised to 30-12-60, with approx 320 pages.
- USAF Flight Handbook for the F-86L, T.O. 1F-86L-1, dated 21-2-58 revised to 27-10-61, with approx 330 pages.
Title 4 contains:
- RCAF Pilots Operating Instructions for the Sabre F86E (later designated Sabre 2 and Sabre 4), EO 05-5C-1 dated 1-3-51 with approx 114 pages.
- RCAF Pilots Operating Instructions for the Sabre 5 and 5A, EO 05-5E-1 dated 14-2-58 with approx 128 pages.
- RCAF Pilots Operating Instructions for the Sabre 6, EO 05-5E-1A dated 22-7-57 with approx 134 pages. (This manual has a German Luftwaffe cover with a reference BB-270 1773 and was used by the Luftwaffe for Sabre 6 aircraft operated by them, but is the standard RCAF manual inside).
Title 5 contains:
- RAAF Standard Operating Procedures for the Avon Sabre, incorporating AAP 970 dated November 1985, approx 215 pages. (This is the manual used by the RAAF Historic Flight for the Avon Sabre they operated).
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Sabre Mk 4, AP 4503D dated June 1953, approx 90 pages. (The RAF used Canadair manufactured Sabres as an interim measure until Hawker Hunters became available.)
- Italian Air Force Istruzione E Norme Il Pilotaggio for the F-86E, publication CA 11-F-86E-1 dated November 1956, with approx 134 pages. (In the Italian language).