Title 1 contains:
- US Navy (Marines) NATOPS Flight Manual for the OV-10A, NAVAIR 01-60GCB-1 dated 1-4-76, with approx 323 pages.
- Supplemental Flight Manual for the OV-10B (as used by the German Luftwaffe with provision for an auxiliary jet engine on top of the fuselage), FRG 01-60GCC-1 dated 1-12-70 with approx 66 pages.
- USAF Flight Manual for the OV-10A, T.O. 1L-10A-1 dated 1-3-71 with approx 282 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- US Navy Preliminary NATOPS Flight Manual for the YOV-10A, NAVAIR 01-60GCA-1 dated 1-2-67, approx 150 pages. (This manuals covers flight test variants using two different engines, the Garret YT-76 (used for production aircraft) and the P&WC YT-74.)
- US Navy (Marines) NATOPS Flight Manual for the OV-10D, NAVAIR 01-OV10D-1 dated 1-2-82, with approx 343 pages. (Scanned from a copy).
- US Navy (Marines) Tactical Manual for the OV-10A/D, NAVAIR 01-60GCB-1T dated June 1992, with approx 557 pages. (Scanned from a copy).