Title 1 contains:
- Manufacturers Maintenance Manual, which includes Pilots Notes, for the Percival Prince Series III and IV. Undated but amended to AL44 dated June 1962, with approx 580 pages.
- Royal Navy Pilots Notes for the Sea Prince T.1, AP 4319B-PN (AP 101B-2601-15) 3rd Edition dated June 1966 with approx 117 pages.
- Royal Navy Pilots Notes for the Sea Prince C.2, AP 4319C-PN 1st Edition dated November 1953, with approx 56 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- Manufacturers Pilots Notes for the Percival Pembroke C.51 as used by the Belgian Air Force, undated with approx 50 pages.
- RAF Pilots Notes for the Pembroke C.1, AP 4384A-PN 1st Edition dated October 1953 with approx 52 pages.
- RAF Pilots Notes for the Pembroke C & C(PR)1, AP 4384A-PN 3rd Edition dated September 1964, with approx 139 pages.
- Manufacturers colour brochure for the Hunting President, the civil version of the Pembroke, undated with approx 30 pages.