Title 1 contains:
- US Navy Pilot’s Handbook for the Model NE-1, Piper Report No 345 released by the Bureau of Aeronautics, dated 30-6-42, with approx 14 pages.
- “Meet the NE-1”, US Navy Flight Preparatory Schools publication. Designed to follow a training film, consists of stills from the film with accompanying captions, running through a complete flight in a NE-1.
- USAAF Pilot’s Flight Operating Instructions for the Model L-14, AN 01-140DD-1 dated 25-7-45, with approx 23 pages.
- German Luftwaffe Flight Manual for the L-18C, GAF 1L-18-1 dated 1-9-75, with approx 50 pages.
- Piper produced booklet “How to Fly a Piper Cub”. Dated 1945, approx 32 pages of useful and practical instructions on flying the Piper Cub. Lots of photographs and diagrams.
- Owners Handbook for Operation and Maintenance of the Piper Super Cub Models PA-18-95 and PA-18-150. Dated 1960, with approx 28 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- USAAF Pilot’s Flight Operating Instructions for the L-4A, L-4B, L-4H, Navy Model AE-1, British Model Piper Cub, AN 01-140DA-1 AP No 2387A, dated 5-9-43, with approx 24 pages.
- USAF Handbook of Flight Operating Instructions for the L-4J, AN 01-140DC-1 dated 25-3-45, revised 8-9-49, with approx 14 pages.
- USAF Erection and Maintenance Manual for the L-4A, L-4B, L-4H and L-4J, AN 01-140DA-2 dated 23-8-43 revised to 1-3-48, with approx 48 pages.
- USAAF Structural Repair Instructions for the L-4 series, AE-1 and British Piper Cub, T.O. No 01-140DA-3 dated 20-10-42 revised to 30-10-43, with approx 54 pages.
Title 3 contains:
- USAAF Flight Handbook for the L-21A, AN 01-140DEA-1 dated 31-1-53, with approx 52 pages.
- USAF Handbook of Erection and Maintenance Instructions L-21A, TO 1L-21A-2 dated 15-11-52 revised to 14-10-55, with approx 108 pages.
- USAF Illustrated Parts Breakdown for the L-21A, AN 01-140DEA-4 dated 1-6-52, with approx 72 pages. USAF H
- andbook of Inspection Requirements for the L-21A, TO 1L-21A-6 dated 23-1-56, with approx 22 pages.