Title 1 contains:
- Flight Manual for the F/RF/TF variants of the Saab 35XD Draken, as used by the Royal Danish Air Force, Publication HFLV 685-121 dated Jul 71, revised to May 92, with approx 707 pages. This manual is in English and follows a format very similar to USAF manuals.
- Manufacturer’s colour brochure for the Draken, undated with approx 35 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- Swedish Air Force (Flygvapnet) Flight Manual (called Speciell Forarinstruktion) for the SK35C, document M5800-350031 in two volumes:
- Volume 1 (Del 1) contains the technical description of the aircraft. Dated 15-2-1993 with approx 200 pages.
- Volume 2 (Del 2) contains normal and emergency procedures, performance and limitations. Dated 20-12-1995 with approx 124 pages.
- For some reason the Swedish produced an English translation of the SK35C flight manual. Unfortunately we only have the English version of Volume two, but this is included in this title. Dated 29-10-1994 with approx 122 pages.
Title 3 contains:
- Swedish Air Force (Flygvapnet) Speciell Forarinstruktion (Pilot’s Manual) for the Saab J35A, comprising two volumes:
- Beskrivning och Handhavande (Description and Operating Manual) – undated with approx 118 pages.
- Speciell Forarinstruktion, (contains the operating procedures and performance), dated 15-12-59 with approx 176 pages.
- Beskrivning och Handhavande for the Saab J35B, undated with approx 118 pages.
Title 4 contains:
- Beskrivning och Handhavande for the Saab J35D, undated with approx 128 pages.
- Speciell Forarinstruktion, (contains the operating procedures and performance) for the J35F, document M7780-400141 dated 6-3-1975 with approx 241 pages.
- Manufacturer’s colour brochure for the “Draken Weapon System”, undated with approx 35 pages.