Title 1 contains:
- The Pilots Handbook for the Airspeed Oxford. Manufacturer’s publication, 2nd Edition dated March 1943 with approx 30 pages.
- RAF Pilots Notes for the Airspeed Oxford 1 & 2, AP1596A & B-PN 3rd Edition dated May 1951 with approx 40 pages.
- RCAF Pilots Notes for the Airspeed Oxford V, C.A.P. 380, 1st Edition dated January 1944 with approx 44 pages. (The Oxford V was fitted with the Pratt & Whitney R-985 engine.)
Title 2 contains:
- RAF Pilots Notes for the Airspeed Oxford I & II, AP1596A & B-PN 2nd Edition dated May 1944 with approx 40 pages.
- RAF Servicing and Descriptive Handbook for the Oxford I & II, AP1596A & B-Vol 1, 2nd Edition dated March 1940 with approx 150 pages.