Title 1 contains:
- Pilot’s Flight Operating Instructions for the USAAF UC-43, US Navy GB-2, British model Traveller airplanes, AN 01- 90CC-1 dated 10-7-44 with approx 32 pages.
- Manufacturer’s Operation, Inspection and Maintenance Manual for the models D17R, D17S, D17A, E17L, E17B, F17D dated June 1947 with with approx 44 pages.
- Manufacturer’s brochure on the Beechcraft 17, titled “General Catalog No 11A”, undated but believed to be 1939, with approx. 23 pages. General information and features of the Model 17 series.
Title 2 contains:
- Pilot’s Handbook of Flight Operating Instructions for the USAAF C-43, C-43A, C-43B, C-43C, C-43D, C-43E, C-43F, C-43G, and C-43H transport airplanes, Tech Order No 01- 90CA-1 dated 10-11-42 with approx 31 pages. (This manual covers the various civil models impressed into WW2 military service.)
- Manufacturer’s Service and Operation Data manual for the Model D17, undated with approx 55 pages.
- Manufacturer’s specification brochures on the E17B, F17D and D17R/S models, dated 1938, along with a 1939 pricelist, with approx. 18 pages.