Title 1 contains:
- De Havilland manufacturers Pilot’s Notes for the Comet Series 1 and 1A, the first production versions, C.P.N.-1-106 dated Dec 51, with approx 257 pages.
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Comet T.2 and C.2, AP 4681C & A-PN, with approx 493 pages. Ten examples of the C.2 were one of the principal components of the RAF long range transport fleet from 1956 till the early seventies. Two examples of the T.2 were similar but lacked the strengthened floor and were only used for training.
Title 2 contains:
- RAF Pilot’s Notes-Technical for the Comet C.Mk.4C, AP 4681D-PN/1, dated Nov 1962 with approx 570 pages.
- RAF Pilot’s Notes-Flying for the Comet C.Mk.4C, AP 4681D-PN/2, amended to 1962 with approx 207 pages.
- RAF Operating Data Manual – Vol 2 Flight Planning for the Comet C.Mk.4C, AP 101B-3504-16b at AL6 dated May 1972 with approx 138 pages.