Title 1 contains:
- Manufacturer’s Preliminary Pilot’s Notes for the NA39, the prototype variant of the aircraft. Dated approx 1958, originally classified Secret, with approx 100 pages.
- Royal Navy Aircrew Notes for the Buccaneer S.1, the first production version powered by the DH Gyron Junior engine. AP 4744A-PN, dated Apr 62, with approx 276 pages.
- Detailed manufacturer’s brochure for the Buccaneer. Publication YPO.80 dated February 1963 with approx 88 pages. Classified Secret, would have been supplied to the Ministry of Defence and potential export customers.
- Similar later detailed manufacturer’s brochure for the Buccaneer. Publication Y.B.S..101/1 dated April 1970 with approx 86 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- Royal Navy Aircrew Notes for the Buccaneer S.2, the second production version powered by the Rolls-Royce Spey turbofan engine. AP 4744B-PN, dated Dec 65, with approx 340 pages.
- Manufacturer’s Aircrew Notes for the Buccaneer S.50, a version of the S.2, 13 examples of which were supplied to the South African Air Force. Approx 173 pages.
- Royal Navy Operating Data Manual for the Buccaneer S Mk 2, AP 101B-1202-16(N) revised to AL9 dated Oct 72, with approx 243 pages.
Title 3 contains:
- Royal Air Force Aircrew Manual – Flight Systems for the Buccaneer S Mk 2A and 2B (also has coverage of the 2C and 2D), AP 101B-1202-15A, dated Mar 72 amended to May 91, with approx 232 pages.
- Royal Air Force Aircrew Manual – Weapon Systems for the Buccaneer S Mk 2B (Avionics Update), AP 101B-1202-15C, 1st Edition dated August 87 amended to AL17 dated May 91, with approx 204 pages.
- Royal Air Force Operating Data Manual for the Buccaneer S Mk 2A and 2B, AP 101B-1202-16 1st Edition dated Feb 77 revised to AL6 dated Sept 88, with approx 282 pages.