Title 1 contains:
- USAAF Pilot’s Flight Operating Instructions for the B-29, AN 01-20EJ-1 dated 20-8-43, with approx 128 pages. Probably one of the first USAAF flight manuals for the B-29.
- USAAF Airplane Commanders Training Manual for the B-29, AAF Manual 51-126-6 dated December 1945, with approx 180 pages. This is the last edition of this manual, superseding the Brown covered edition, which itself superseded the original grey covered manual.
- USAAF training publication titled “How not to Fly the B-29”, Volume One No 2, containing five case studies of B-29 accidents, undated with approx 12 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- USAF Flight Handbook for the YB-29J, AN 01-20EJAC-1 dated 15-12-50 with approx 124 pages.
- USAF Flight Handbook for the KB-29P, AN 01-20EJAB-1 dated 15-4-50 revised to 1-8-51 with approx 139 pages. (The performance section pages are missing from this manual.)