Title 1 contains:
- USAAF Handbook of Operation & Flight Instructions for the B-24C and B-24D, Technical Order No 01-5EC-1 dated 7-3-42, with approx 59 pages. (This is probably one of the very first flight manuals for the B-24. The B-24C was the first production version but only 9 examples were procured, the B-24D was the first true major production version.)
- USAAF Pilot’s Flight Operating Instructions for the B-24G,H,J,L and M, PB4Y-1 and British models iberator GRVI and VIII. Technical order No 01-5EE-1 dated 30-11-44, revised to 25-3-45, with approx 200 pages.
- USAAF Pilot Training Manual for the B-24 series. Dated Oct 1944, with approx 262 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- RAF Flight Manual (titled Pilot’s Notes) for the Liberator III, V, VI, AP 1867C,F,G-PN 2nd Edition dated Feb 1944 with approx 76 pages.
- Manufacturers Pilot’s Notes for the Liberator II (LB-30), AP 1867B-PN dated 21-5-41, with approx 52 pages.
- Manufacturers Erection & Maintenance Manual for the Liberator II (LB-30), AP 1867B-Vol One dated 15-4-41, with approx 270 pages.