Title 1 contains:
- USAAF Pilot’s Flight Operating Instructions for the B-25C, B-25D, PBJ-1C, PBJ-1D, British model Mitchell II, AN 01-60GB-1 dated 25-12-43 revised to 15-6-44, with approx. 99 pages. (The C and D models were the first major production versions and incorporated a glass nose with bombardier/nose-gunners position.)
- USAAF Pilot’s Flight Operating Instructions for the B-25H, PBJ-1H, AN 01-60GD-1 dated 25-1-44 revised to 25-4-44, with approx. 98 pages. (The B-25H model had a solid nose with a 75mm cannon and a total of 14 other machine guns.)
Title 2 contains:
This title contains two flight manuals produced by the manufacturer for the B-25 series. The manufacturer flight manuals are in a smaller 8″ x 6″ format, quite different to the USAAF TO series, with lots of illustrations and cartoons. These are amazing documents for something produced during wartime:
- North American produced Flight Manual for the B-25C and B-25D, Report number NA-5182 with approx. 383 pages.
- North American produced Flight Manual for the B-25H, Report number NA-5770 dated 15 Nov 1943 with approx. 261 pages.
Title 3 contains:
This title contains two more flight manuals produced by the manufacturer for the B-25 series.
- North American produced Flight Manual for the B-25G, Report number NA-5736 with approx. 351 pages.
- North American produced Flight Manual for the B-25J, Report number NA-5853 dated 15 March 1944 with approx. 256 pages.
Title 4 contains:
- USAAF Pilot’s Flight Operating Instructions for the B-25J, PBJ-1J, PBJ-1D, British model Mitchell III, AN 01-60GE-1 dated 10-7-44 revised to 15-7-45, with approx. 122 pages.
- USAAF Pilot Training Manual for the B-25 dated Nov 1944, with approx. 171 pages.
Title 5 contains:
- USAF Handbook of Flight Operating Instructions for the TB-25K, T.O. 1B-25(T)K-1 (formerly AN 01-60GEA-1) dated 25-4-52 revised to 1-11-42, with approx. 112 pages.
- USAF Flight Handbook for the TB-25L, L-1 and N, T.O. 1B-25(T)L-1 dated 15-8-57 revised to 15-1-58, with approx. 246 pages.
Title 6 contains:
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Mitchell II (B-25C & B-25D), AP2341B-PN dated Dec 43, with approx. 59 pages.
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Mitchell III (B-25J), AP2341C-PN dated May 45, with approx. 49 pages.
- RCAF Aircraft Operating Instructions for the Mitchell 2, EO 05-55B-1 dated 1 October 1957 with approx. 138 pages.