Title 1 contains:
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Blenheim I, AP1530A-PN dated April 1939 with approx. 30 pages.
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Blenheim IV, AP1530B-PN dated September 1939 with approx. 34 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Blenheim V, AP1530C-PN dated June 1942 with approx. 25 pages.
- RAF Servicing and Descriptive Manual for the Blenheim V, AP1530C Volume 1 dated December 1941 with approx. 271 pages.
Title 3 contains:
- RCAF Pilot’s Notes for the Bolingbroke IV, CAF Publication 81 Vol 2 dated September 1942 with approx. 39 pages. (Unfortunately, incomplete. The last 12 paragraphs of Section II are missing, but still extremely rare.)
- Manufacturer’s brochure for the Blenheim I, undated with approx. 25 pages.