Title 1 contains:
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Britannia C.1 and C.2, AP 101B-2701-15 (AP 4682A-PN) dated Jan 1960 (with later revisons), with approx 307 pages. (This manual has many more illustrations than the typical RAF Pilot’s Notes.)
- Manufacturers Crews Notes for the Britannia Series 310 Variant 312 (BOAC). Undated, with approx 294 pages.
- Manufacturer’s brochure/report titled “Britannia Development – A Preliminary statement of the development carried out from 1948 to 1955”, undated with approx. 87 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- BOAC Operations Manual for the Britannia 312, Part I Vol I (Sections 1 to 5) revised to 29-1-65 with approx 149 pages.
- BOAC Operations Manual for the Britannia 312, Part I Vol II (Sections 6 to 9) revised to 30-5-62 with approx. 338 pages.
- Manufacturer’s brochure/specification for the Britannia Freighter, document S.E.B.135 dated May 1958 with approx. 55 pages.