Title: Convair L-13
The L-13 was a single-engined high-wing liaison monoplane of conventional configuration. It was developed by Stinson Aircraft when it was a subsidiary of Consolidated Vultee, and first flew in 1945. However, when Stinson was sold to Piper Aircraft in 1948, the L-13 was not included. Production of a USAF order for 300 aircraft was therefore undertaken by Convair.
After military service, large numbers appeared on the surplus civil market where they found a ready market as rugged bush aircraft. A number were converted to utilise a radial engine by at least two modification companies.
This title contains the USAF Pilot Flight Manual and the Erection and Maintenance Manual for the L-13A aircraft. The files have been scanned from the original flight manuals and retain any colour pages.