Title 1 contains:
- Pilot’s Flight Operating Instructions for the USAAF C-46 and C-46A and the US Navy R5C-1, AN 01-25LA-1 dated 20-7-43, with approx 117 pages.
- Pilot’s Flight Operating Instructions for the USAAF C-46E, AN 01-25LB-1 dated 21-5-45, with approx 60 pages.
- USAAF Pilot Training Manual for the C-46, USAAF manual No 50-16 dated Mar 45, with approx 107 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- Manufacturers Pilots Manual for the CW-20, dated 1940 with approx 13 pages.
- USAF Preliminary Flight and Operation Manual for the C-46, Technical Order No 01-25LA-1, with approx 59 pages.
- “The Commando Manual”, dated 1 February 1944 with approx 170 pages. A technical reference manual used by Curtiss field representatives during WW2.