Title 1 contains:
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Devon C Mk 1, AP 4260A-PN, 3rd Edition dated Nov 1957, with approx. 70 pages.
- RAF Aircrew Manual for the Devon C Mk 2, AP 101B-1502-15, dated June 1970, with approx. 112 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- RNZAF Flight Manual for the Devon versions C1, NT1 and ST1, NZAP 4260A-PN, 1971 Edition with approx. 123 pages.
- Royal Navy Pilot’s Notes for the Sea Devon C Mk 20, AP 4627A-PN 2nd Edition dated Mar 1966, with approx. 151 pages.
Title 3 contains:
- Manufacturers Pilot’s Flight Manual for the De Havilland Dove Mks 1,1A,1B,2A,2B, publication DPM-1-104, 4th Edition dated October 1954, with approx. 90 pages.
- Manufacturers Crew’s Notes for the De Havilland Dove Series 5, 5A and 6, 6A, publication DCN-1-104, 2nd Edition dated October 1955, with approx. 164 pages.