Title 1 contains:
This title contains flight manuals for military variants of the De Havilland DH104 Dove, known as the Devon or Sea Devon:
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Devon C Mk 1, AP 4260A-PN, 3rd Edition dated November 1957, with approx 70 pages.
- RAF Aircrew Manual for the Devon C Mk 2, AP 101B-1502-15, dated June 1970, with approx 112 pages.
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Sea Devon C Mk 20, AP 4627A-PN, 2nd Edition dated March 1966, with approx 151 pages.
Title 2 contains:
This title contains flight manuals for civil variants of the De Havilland DH104 Dove:
- Manufacturers Pilots Flight Manual for the De Havilland Dove Mks 1,1A,1B,2A,2B, publication DPM-1-104, 4th Edition dated October 1954, with approx 90 pages.
- Manufacturers Crew’s Notes for the De Havilland Dove Series 5, 5A and 6, 6A, publication DCN-1-104, 2nd Edition dated October 1955, with approx 164 pages.