Title 1 contains:
- USAAF Handbook of Operating and Flight Instructions for the YP-37, T.O. No 01-25CC-1 dated 20-8-40, with approx 22 pages. The YP-37 was developed from the P-36 using the newly developed Allison V-1710 engine, Poor pilot view coupled with disappointing performance meant development was not proceeded with.
- USAAF Pilot’s Flight Operating Instructions for the Curtiss P-40D and P-40E, AN 01-25CF-1 dated 25-2-43 revised to 4-10-43, with approx 23 pages.
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Kittyhawk I, (equivalent to the P-40D), AP 2014A-PN, dated May 41 (2nd Ed), with approx 49 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- Manufacturers Pilot’s Handbook of Preliminary Operating Instructions for the P-40N dated 23-2-43, with approx 42 pages.
- USAAF Pilot Training Manual for the P-40, with approx 92 pages.
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Tomahawk I (equivalent to the P-40B), AP 2013A-PN, dated 7/41 with approx 47 pages.