Title: Fairey Albacore & Barracuda
The Albacore was designed as a replacement for the Fairey Swordfish and first flew in 1938. However as it was still a biplane it offered little performance gains over the Swordfish and was less popular with crews due to its heavy controls. Approx 800 were built between 1939 and 1943 but by then it was being replaced in active units with the Barracuda.
To maximise value this title includes the WW2 flight manuals (titled Pilot’s Notes) for both the Fairey Albacore and the Fairey Barracuda. It has been scanned from the original flight manuals and retains any colour pages.