Title 1 contains:
- Royal Navy Pilot’s Notes for the Sea Vixen FAW.1, the first production version, AP 4647A-PN, dated Jan 60, with approx 185 pages.
- Royal Navy Operating Data Manual for the Sea Vixen FAW.1, AP 4647B-OD, dated July 60, with approx 70 pages.
- Pilot’s Notes for the Sea Vixen D.3, produced by British company Flight Refuelling Ltd, covering the drone version of the aircraft. Publication FR12/84 with approx 160 pages.
- Manufacturer’s brochure, produced to present the DH110 as meeting Canadian requirements, DH Aero Dept document 110/37/RLT/PS dated Nov 58 with approx 93 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- Royal Navy Pilot’s Notes for the Sea Vixen FAW.2, the second production version. AP 4647B-PN (AP 101B-3002-15), dated Jun 64, with approx 216 pages.
- Royal Navy Sea Vixen Tactical Manual, undated, with approx 287 pages. Saved and scanned by a former RN pilot, who had removed the pages classified as confidential or secret at the time he kept it when the aircraft were retired.
- Manufacturer’s brochure covering the DH110 Vixen, a version of the aircraft De Havilland were trying to sell to the RAF and other foreign air forces as a land based fighter. Dated May 68, with approx 45 pages.
- Manufacturer’s brochure presenting a project study of the DH110 airframe fitted with RB163 (Rolls-Royce Spey) engines, DH Aero Dept document 110/46/WAT dated Feb 60 with approx 120 pages. Classified Secret at the time.