Title 1 contains:
- Manual of Instructions for the Operation, Maintenance and Rigging of the DH82 Tiger Moth, manual TIM.1 (1st Australian Edition), undated with approx. 44 pages.
- Maintenance & Repair Manual for the Tiger Moth, manual DHTM1 dated June 1947 with approx. 126 pages.
- Pilot’s Handling Notes for the DH82 Tiger Moth, produced by the Society of British Aero Clubs, undated with approx. 16 pages.
- Pilot’s Notes for the Thruxton Jackeroo, a four-seat conversion of the Tiger Moth, produced by the Wiltshire School of Flying, dated 28/10/57 with approx. 15 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- Manual of Instructions for the Operation and Maintenance of the DH82C Tiger Moth, manual TIM.C1 (Canadian Edition), undated with approx. 35 pages.
- Schedule of Spare Parts for the De Havilland Tiger Moth, Canadian Air Publication No 264 dated June 1942 with approx. 232 pages.
- USAAF Preliminary Handbook of Operation and Maintenance Instructions (Contractor’s unedited instructions) for the PT-24, Technical Order No 01-150GA dated 10-2-42 revised to 5-6-42 with approx. 22 pages.