Title 1 contains:
- Manual of Instructions for the Operation, Maintenance and Rigging of the DH82 Tiger Moth, manual TIM.1 (1st Australian Edition), undated with approx. 44 pages.
- Maintenance & Repair Manual for the Tiger Moth, manual DHTM1 dated June 1947 with approx. 126 pages.
- Pilot’s Handling Notes for the DH82 Tiger Moth, produced by the Society of British Aero Clubs, undated with approx. 16 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- Manual of Instructions for the Operation and Maintenance of the DH82C Tiger Moth, manual TIM.C1 (Canadian Edition), undated with approx. 35 pages.
- Schedule of Spare Parts for the De Havilland Tiger Moth, Canadian Air Publication No 264 dated June 1942 with approx. 232 pages.
- USAAF Preliminary Handbook of Operation and Maintenance Instructions (Contractor’s unedited instructions) for the PT-24, Technical Order No 01-150GA dated 10-2-42 revised to 5-6-42 with approx. 22 pages.
Title 3 contains:
- RNZAF Flight Manual for the DH82A Tiger Moth (Historic Flight), NZAP 6217.004-1 dated 23-6-98 at AL 12 dated 1-3-18, with approx. 22 pages.
- RNZAF Flight Manual – Pilots Checklist for the DH82A Tiger Moth (Historic Flight), NZAP 6217.004-1CL dated 2-9-10 at AL 2 dated 1-3-18, with approx. 37 pages.
- RAAF Pilot’s Notes for the Tiger Moth, RAAF Publication No 416 dated Feb 1944 with approx.. 22 pages.