Title 1 contains:
- Flight Handbook for the G91 dated 1958. This is likely to be the first manual for the aircraft applicable to the prototypes. In English with approx 140 pages.
- German Luftwaffe Flight Manual for the G91-T3, GAF TO 1-G91(T3)-1 dated 1-1-66, approx 310 pages. In English.
Title 2 contains:
- German Luftwaffe Flight Manual for the G91-R3, GAF TO 1-G91(R3)-1 dated 1-3-64, approx 198 pages. In English.
- NATO Flight Manual for the G-91-R4, in English, T.O. NATO 1RF-G91-R4 dated 20-5-61 revised to 20-7-61, with approx 146 pages. This is the only “NATO” flight manual we have ever seen. The manual is in English and the aircraft on the cover photo are in Portuguese Air Force markings.
Title 3 contains:
- Italian air force (Aeronautica Militare) flight manual for the G91R/1. “Istruzioni E Norme Per Il Pilotaggio”, CA.11-G91R/1-1 dated 15-7-62, with approx 215 pages, in Italian.
- Italian air force (Aeronautica Militare) flight manual for the G91Y. “Istruzioni E Norme Per Il Pilotaggio”, AA.1F-G91Y-1 dated 1970, with approx 277 pages, in Italian.
- Manufacturer’s detailed technical proposal document titled “G91Y Weapon System” dated May 1966 with approx 75 pages.
- Manufacturer’s colour brochure on the G91Y, undated with approx 39 pages.