Title 1 contains:
- US Army Operator’s Manual for the OV-1A, OV-1B, OV-1C, TM 55-1510-204-10 dated Sept 63, with approx. 348 pages.
- US Army Aviation School (Fort Rucker) Maneuver Guide for the OV-1 (Mohawk), dated November 1966 with approx. 38 pages.
- Manufacturer’s brochure titled “AO-1 Configurations”. (AO-1 was the original designation for the OV-1 before the single designation system was introduced in 1962.) Undated with approx. 20 pages. Gives a good summary of the equipment differences between variants.
- Manufacturer’s brochure titled “Proposed AO-1EF Increased Capacity Mohawk”. Publication PGB-134-6B dated Jan 1961 with approx. 28 pages. Gives details of a proposed Mohawk variant with an enlarged front fuselage for additional crew. Shows photos of a mock-up of the proposed fuselage.
Title 2 contains:
- US Army Operator’s Manual for the OV-1D and RV-1D, TM 55-1510-213-10 dated 4-8-78, with approx. 561 pages.
- US Army Aviation Unit and Intermediate Maintenance Repair Parts and Special Tools List for the OV-1B OV-1C OV-1D RV-1D, TM 55-1510-204-23P-1 dated 5-5-86 with approx. 2004 pages.
- Manufacturer’s brochure for the OV-1, undated with approx 20 pages.
- Manufacturer’s brochure for the OV-1D/RV-1D, undated publication 0387-81 with approx 36 pages.