Title 1 contains:
- The USAF Flight Manual for the F-104A, B, C, and D models, the four production models which saw USAF service. T.O. 1F-104A-1 dated 1-6-68, with approx 813 pages.
- Lockheed Publication “Test Pilots Notebook for the F-104” Report LAC/534104 dated 3-61 with approx 52 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- The USAF Flight Manual for the F-104B,T.O. 1F-104B-1 dated 15-6-58, with approx 206 pages.
- USAF Partial Flight Manual for the QF-104A, the very rare drone conversion of the F-104. T.O. 1F-104A-1-3 dated 13-6-66, with approx 165 pages.
- USAF Partial Flight Manual for the NF-104A, the very rare astronaut training conversion of the F-104. T.O. 1F-104A-1-2 dated 1-1-65 revised to 1-12-65, with approx 108 pages.
Title 3 contains:
- Italian Air Force Flight Manual for the F-104S/ASA-M, AER 1-F104-ASAM-1, dated 1/12/96, with approx 554 pages.
- Italian Air Force Flight Manual for the TF-104G-M, AER 1-F104(T)GM-1, dated 1/12/96, with approx 540 pages.
Title 4 contains:
- Royal Canadian Air Force Flight Manual for the CF-104, EO 05-165A-1 dated 5/7/62, with approx 188 pages.
- MAP / Consortium Flight Manual for the F-104G, TO 1F-F104G-1, dated 31/7/69, revised to 31/1/73, with approx 694 pages.