Title 1 contains:
- USAAF/Manufacturers Handbook of Operation and Flight Instructions for the B-26 aircraft. Dated 11-4-41 with approx 94 pages. An unusual format for an official USAAF manual, and probably one of the very first manuals for the B-26.
- USAAF Pilot’s Flight Operating Instructions for the RB-26, B-26A and B-26B, Tech Order No 01-35EA-1 dated 5-3-43, revised to 25-4-43 with approx 122 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- USAAF Pilot’s Flight Operating Instructions for the B-26B-1 and B-26C, British Model Marauder II, AN 01-35EB-1 (AP No 2204B) dated 25-12-43, with approx 90 pages.
- USAAF Pilot Training Manual for the Martin B-26 Marauder. Approx 201 pages.
Title 3 contains:
- USAAF Pilot’s Flight Operating Instructions for the B-26F and B-26G, AN 01-35EC-1 dated 15-2-44, revised to 5-5-44 with approx 92 pages.
- US Navy Pilot’s Handbook of Flight Operating Instructions for the JM-1 model, AN 01-35KA-1 dated 15-8-45, approx 69 pages. (The JM-1 was a target towing/gunnery trainer used by the US Navy, following transfer of USAAF AT-23s.)