Title 1 contains:
- USAF Flight Handbook for the Martin RB-57A, T.O. 1B-57(R)A-1 dated 1-4-56 revised to 1-10-56, with approx 216 pages.
- USAF Flight Handbook for the Martin B-57B, T.O. 1B-57B-1 dated 2-7-56 revised to 2-5-57, with approx 316 pages.
- USAF Flight Manual for the Martin RB-57F, T.O. 1B-57(R)F-1 dated 2-9-66 revised to 1-2-71, with approx 320 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- USAF Preliminary Flight Handbook for the Martin B-57E, T.O. 1B-57E-1 dated 15-4-56 with approx 173 pages.
- USAF Flight Manual for the Martin B-57G, T.O. 1B-57G-1 dated 1-6-70 revised to 16-3-70, with approx 284 pages.
- Interesting manufacturer produced publication titled “B-57 Piloting Notes”, undated with 64 pages. Consists of info for the pilot produced following 6 months of flight testing the A model of the B-57, largely written by Martin’s Flight Test Chief Pat Tibbs.