MARTIN P5M MARLIN
Title: Martin P5M Marlin
Developed from the PBM Mariner but with better engines, an improved hull form and a conventional tail, the P5M Marlin first flew in 1948 and was the last flying boat to serve with the US Navy, lasting until 1967. 160 examples of the initial P5M-1 version were built, followed by 115 examples of the improved P5M-2 version which introduced the distinctive T-tail. Several examples were used by the US Coast Guard for a short time, and five examples served with the French Aeronavale for five years operating out of Africa.
This title contains the flight manuals for both variants of the P5M. The files have been scanned from the original flight manuals and retain any colour pages.