Title 1 contains:
- North American Aviation produced Flight Manual for the P-51A Mustang, Report NA-5645, undated with approx 169 pages.
- North American Aviation produced Flight Manual for the P-51B/C Mustang, Report NA-5740, undated with approx 228 pages.
- North American Aviation produced Flight Manual for the P-51D Mustang, Report NA-5914, dated 9 February 1945 with approx 185 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Mustang I (equivalent to the P-51A), AP 2025A-PN dated Sept 41, produced by the manufacturer on behalf of the RAF.
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Mustang III (equivalent to the P-51B but with the British “Malcolm” hood), with hand amendments to cover the Mustang IV (P-51D), AP 2025G (& H)-PN dated June 44.
- RAF Servicing and Descriptive Notes for the Mustang III (the RAF equivalent of the USAAF Erection & Maintenance Manual), AP 2025G Volume 1, provisional issue (produced by North American as Report NA-5692) with approx. 531 pages.
Title 3 contains:
- USAAF Pilot’s Flight Operating Instructions for the P-51A-1,-2,-5,-10 and Mustang II, AN 01-60JC-1 (AP 2025C-PN) dated 15-3-43 revised to 25-10-43, with approx 54 pages.
- USAAF Pilot’s Flight Operating Instructions for the P-51B-1, AN 01-60JD-1 dated 1-7-43, with approx 71 pages.
- USAAF Pilot Training Manual for the P-51 Mustang, mostly covering the B/C variants with an appendix for the D variant, undated with approx 120 pages.
Title 4 contains:
- USAAF Pilot’s Flight Operating Instructions for the A-36A-1, AN 01-60HB-1 dated 20-3-43 revised to 25-6-44, with approx 80 pages.
- USAAF Pilot’s Flight Operating Instructions for the P-51D-5,-10,-15,-20,-25,-30, P-51K-1,-5,-10,-15, P-51M-1,-5, British model Mustang IV, AN 01-60JE-1 dated 5-8-45, with approx 114 pages.
- USAAF Pilot’s Handbook for the P-51H-1, -5 and -10, AN 01-60JF-1 dated 10-10-45 revised to 30-9-46, with approx 52 pages.
Title 5 contains:
- RAAF Pilots Notes for the Mustang, RAAF Publication no 789 dated September 1950 with approx 50 pages. This covers the P-51D built under licence in Australia by the Commonwealth Aircraft Company in 1945 – 48 under the designations CA-17 and CA-18.
- RCAF Pilot’s Operating Instructions for the Mustang 4, EO 05-55C-1 dated 2-12-52 revised to 5-1-54, with approx 55 pages.
- RNZAF Pilot’s Notes for the Mustang P-51D, NZAP 2025H-PN revised to 28-5-55 with approx. 61 pages.
Title 6 contains:
- Flight Handbook for the Cavalier Mustang F-51D, Cavalier T.O. 1F-51D-1, produced by Field Services as a reproduction of the USAF Flight Handbook, dated 15-9-67 revised to 5-3-68 with approx. 128 pages.
- USAF Handbook of Flight Operating Instructions for the F-51D and TF-51D, T.O. 01-60JE-1 dated 15-7-52 with approx 130 pages.
- North American produced Pilot’s Handbook of Flight Operating Instructions for the XP-51J, NA Report No NA-8057 dated 20-2-45, with approx 51 pages. (The XP-51J was an experimental version of the re-designed lightweight NA-105 model, which later became the basis of the P-51H, but using the Allison V-1710 engine.) Scanned from a photocopy.