Title 1 contains:
- USAAF Pilot’s Flight Operating Instructions for the RP-47B, RP-47C, P-47D and P-47G, AN 01-65BC-1 (and Thunderbolt I, AP 2381A-PN) dated 20-11-43, with approx 54 pages.
- USAAF Pilot Training Manual for the P-47 Thunderbolt, AAF Manual 50-5 dated April 45, with approx 96 pages.
- “Meet Peter 47 – The Thunderbolt”, an 18 page introductory booklet prepared by 1 Fighter Command, Mitchell Field, NY.
Title 2 contains:
- USAAF Pilot’s Flight Operating Instructions for the P-47N, AN 01-65BD-1, dated 15-1-45 with approx 40 pages.
- USAAF Pilot Training Manual for the P-47N Thunderbolt, AAF Manual 51-127-1 dated 1-9-45, with approx 109 pages.
Title 3 contains:
- USAAF Pilot’s Flight Operating Instructions for the P-47D-25 to -35, AN 01-65BC-1A, dated 25-1-45 with approx 52 pages.
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Thunderbolt I (P-47D), AP 2381A-PN dated June 1944 with approx. 28 pages.
- Manufacturer’s Handbook of Flight Operating Instructions for the XP-47J, an experimental version of the P-47 with a lightened airframe and a supercharged R-2800 engine, dated 1-2-44 with approx. 43 pages. (Scanned from a copy.)
Title 4 contains:
- USAAF Handbook of Erection and Maintenance Instructions for the P-47 series, AN 01-65BC-2, dated 10-8-44 revised to 15-12-47 with approx. 630 pages.
- USAAF Parts Catalog for the RP-47B, RP-47C, P-47D thu P-47D-25, P-47M, P-47N, AN 01-65C-4 dated 1-10-44 revised to 1-8-45 with approx. 690 pages.