Title 1 contains:
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Wessex HAS.1, AP4723A-PN dated November 1960 with approx. 162 pages.
- Manufacturer’s Pilot’s Notes for the Wessex Mk 31B, for the Royal Australian Navy, A.P.(RAN)8 dated June 1967 with approx. 461 pages.
- Manufacturer’s brochure for the Wessex Mk 31, undated with approx. 16 pages.
Title 2 contains:
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Wessex HC.2, AP 101C-0102-15, 2nd Edition dated October 1972 with approx. 158 pages.
- RAF Pilot’s Notes for the Wessex HU.5, AP 101C-0105-15 dated September 1964 with approx. 192 pages.
- RAF Operating Data Manual for the Wessex HU.5, AP 101C-0105-16 at AL4 dated September 1976 with approx. 93 pages.