Title: Zlin Z526F
The Czech Zlin Trener family of training/aerobatic aircraft started with the Z26 which first flew in 1946, originally with a wooden wing. Subsequent versions included improvements such as an all-metal wing (Z126), more powerful engines and optimisation for aerobatic competitions.
The Z526 series first flew in 1959 with the Z526F version appearing in 1968 using the 180 hp Avia M137A engine. More than 1,400 Z526’s were built, many used by the military and commercial flying schools.
This title contains the pilot and maintenance handbooks for the Zlin Z526F along with several manufacturer’s brochures. The files have been scanned from the original flight manuals and retain any colour pages.